Richard graduated from St. Mary’s University School of Law in San Antonio, Texas. Richard began his legal career as in-house counsel for Home Team of America Realtors. After learning the real estate industry, Richard became the Broker and Vice President of the company in just over 2 years. Richard agreed to join Garrett Clayton as Partners to start Clayton & Ramirez where he specializes in Real Estate and Document Review.
Richard was born and raised in South Austin and attended the University of Texas for undergraduate studies. He considers Austin home. In 2017, Richard married Elizabeth Shumpert Ramirez, of Austin, Texas. Rick and Liz can often be found attending sporting events at The University of Texas, enjoying concerts, or traveling to their favorite vacation destinations.
Richard enjoys helping aspiring students who have questions or have found hard times. Richard was once in those shoes and has never forgotten those who helped him achieve what he once thought impossible.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Honors: BLSA mock trial team
- Honors: Underwriter Innsbruck Scholarship
- University of Texas in Austin, Austin, Texas
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Honors: Hispanic Business Students Association, Parlimentarian
- Honors: Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., Vice President
- Honors: Study Abroad, Tokyo, Japan
- Major: Public Relations
- The State Bar of Texas, Member
- San Antonio Board of Realtors, Member
- Houston Association of Realtors, Member
- Austin Board of Realtors, Member