Julia’s passion for real estate began at the age of 15 when she was first hired at a local law firm to work in the Fee Attorney Division. She quickly learned about the title industry and was offered a part-time position during the school year. Her commitment to learning and understanding real estate eventually led to her role as Branch Manager of a title company overseeing operations in the Austin and San Antonio markets. During this time Julia became heavily involved with the Texas Land Title Association and received prestigious awards, including the TLTA Professional Excellence Award in 2009.
A lifelong goal and dream for Julia was to attend and graduate law school. Julia graduated from St. Mary’s School of Law in San Antonio in 2014. In addition to being a law student, Julia was an active volunteer and community advocate with her boundless energy and generous spirit, which also inspired others to donate their time to pro bono efforts. Shortly after graduation, Julia began clerking for Clayton & Ramirez while awaiting her bar results. After passing in November 2014, Clayton & Ramirez brought Julia in as a full time employee. She displays the highest level of commitment to her work, striving to give the most of herself and encouraging the highest level of service to her clients.
Julia’s dedication to community service has given her the reputation for being a take-charge kind of woman. Julia is the first to volunteer to participate, organize, and lead in various non-profit organizations. As an active member of The Junior League of Austin and the Austin Women Symphony League, Julia strives to leave a lasting impact, which is evidenced by the many people who recognize her as a friend, colleague, and role model. Her dedication to helping others and giving the most of herself is what truly sets her apart from others.
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
- Honors: Alma Lopez “Woman in Law” Student Leadership Award, 2014
- Honors: San Antonio Bar Foundation’s Pro Bono Service Award, 2014
- Honors: Law Alumni/Law Ministry Service Award, 2014
- Honors: Charles Cantu Spirit of Service Award
- Honors: Alice Wright Franzke Feminist Award for civic engagement and feminist activism
- Honors: President of the Women’s Law Association
- Ursuline Academy
- Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
- The State Bar of Texas, Active member
- The Austin Bar Association, Active member
- Austin Bar Association, Real Estate Section and Committee, Active member
- Austin Bar Association, Estate Planning & Probate Section and Committee, Active member